Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing CRM systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages.
This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, a strong understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors. As the course is targeted to students of rural management, it includes practical examples with strong lineage to rural planning and development.
Successful participants will:
- Gain the employability skills to work in quality departments of banks, oil and gas, manufacturing, and other sectors.
- Receive our internationally recognized certificate with logos of our international partners.
- Be recommended for internship programs.
- The SELF STUDY program is ONLY available to NYSC members.
- CRM comes with our globally recognized certificate.
- You can learn at your own pace.
Want to join our classes instead? Click here to get more information.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what CRM is all about
- Know the types of CRM
- Understand the strategies concerning CRM
- Develop team-building and customer success through excellent customer service
- How to communicate effectively