Health, Safety and Environment
The Goal of Workplace Health and Safety Environment (WHSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for the Company’s Environmental protection, occupational health, and safety at work. From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances.
It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment. From an environmental standpoint, it involves creating a systematic approach to complying with environmental regulations, such as Managing waste or Air emissions all the way to helping sites reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
Successful participants will:
- Gain the employability skills to work in quality departments of banks, oil and gas, manufacturing, and other sectors.
- Receive our internationally recognized certificate with logos of our international partners.
- Be recommended for internship programs.
- The SELF STUDY program is ONLY available to NYSC members.
- HSE comes with our globally recognized certificate.
- You can learn at your own pace.
Want to join our classes instead? Click here to get more information.
What Will I Learn?
- How to design, build, operate, and maintain the appropriate Workplace H&S Management System and improve the effectiveness flexibility of your company.
- You will understand the key elements of the H&S Management System.
- You will learn how to develop, execute, implement, and monitor the 6-step H&S Management Model.
- You will discover why and how to measure H&S performance.