Human Resource Management
Human resources focus on maximizing employee s’ productivity. HR professionals manage the human capital of an organization and focus on implementing policies and processes. They can specialize in recruiting, training, employee relations, welfare or benefits.
Successful participants will:
- Gain the employability skills to work in quality departments of banks, oil and gas, manufacturing, and other sectors.
- Receive our internationally recognized certificate with logos of our international partners.
- Be recommended for internship programs.
- This SELF STUDY program is ONLY available to NYSC members.
- HRM comes with our globally recognized certificate.
- You can learn at your own pace.
Want to join our classes instead? Click here to get more information.
What Will I Learn?
- Explore the role of human resources (HR) from administrative and compliance to strategy and business growth.
- Discover where to begin an HR audit.
- Discover the process of recruiting great talent, from job analysis to writing interview questions and job postings.
- Discover a performance management process with more impact.