QMS is basically an acronym for Quality Management system based on ISO 9001 standard. It’s a global model for managing business processes with customer satisfaction as the focal. It has become a very popular system, as Individuals and companies are taking huge advantages of it as quality cuts across all industries. So any industry, irrespective of its practice or business can adopt QMS.
For you, after NYSC, you will either be employed or start a business of your own – Entrepreneur. Organizations now, whether big or small, are implementing the QMS. With QMS, you can function anywhere in the world! One way to distinguish yourself for a job is by taking advantage of self-development training like QMS and the likes.
Successful participants will:
- Gain the employability skills to work in quality departments of banks, oil and gas, manufacturing, and other sectors.
- Receive our internationally recognized certificate with logos of our international partners.
- Be recommended for internship programs.
- The SELF STUDY program is ONLY available to NYSC members.
- QMS comes with our globally recognized certificate.
- You can learn at your own pace.
Want to join our classes instead? Click here to get more information.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand what Quality and Quality Management is
- Know how Quality Management has evolved
- Understand how quality can help your business
- Know what the ISO9001 is
- Know what a Quality Management System is
- Use the PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) Cycle
- Implement a QMS
- Apply Continual Improvement
What is ISO?
ISO 9001 Standard
Documented Quality Management System (DQMS)
Disadvantages of DQMS
Quality Management Principles
Principles Contd 2
Principles Contd 3
Principles Contd 4
Principles Contd 5
ISO 9001 Certification Process
Types of Audit
Principles of Auditing
Interacting with Auditors
Implementing the System
Benefits of Certification